WHAT IS PAID SEARCH?
Paid Search marketing is when you advertise within the sponsored listings of a search engine or a partner site by paying either each time your ad is clicked or less commonly when your ad is displayed.
Pay-per-click (PPC) is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites. Here the advertiser pays a platform or website owner each time an ad is clicked.
Paying for every click may sound like a lot, but our meticulously designed campaigns ensure your potential customers will see your ads only when they’re searching for precisely the products or services you offer.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our ad placement bids go farther than our competition for each dollar spent.
- Our proven mastery of the process resides in our ability to select the absolute best keywords and optimize the campaign correctly.
- We also consult with you to ensure your PPC landing pages that are optimized for conversions.
- Our award-winning reporting services ensure that your company is updated as soon as new, actionable information becomes available.
- We adapt faster than our competition. Our prowess in device specific campaigns illuminates our ability to adapt to new developments like Apple Inc.’s “Siri”. We change as customer search behavior changes.
Lead generation– high quality leads for less.
E-Commerce– increase your conversion rates up 3x.
HOW DOES THIS HELP YOUR COMPANY?
Paid search is another way to get your company noticed and drive an immense amount of traffic to your website immediately. We know that paying for every click or ad display sound off-putting and like you will end up paying a lot, but with a well-designed campaign, the opposite is true. Customers will only see your ad when they are searching for the specific services that your company offers. This, in turn, will lead to more people discovering your website and gaining new customers.
We know that paying for every click might sound off-putting and like you will end up paying a lot, but with a well-designed campaign, the opposite is true. Customers will only see your ad when they are searching for the specific services that your company offers. This, in turn, will lead to more people discovering your website and gaining new customers in a highly efficient manner. 😍